This is a page containing all quotes for Victor Fournier.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Whoever you are, if you could help me, I would be much obliged."
- "Help me, please, help me."
- "How did you escape?"
- "Have you seen Justine?"
- "Can you hear me? It's not too late to set things right."
- "Anyone there?" - Spoken randomly when Justine first enters the dungeon as the Doctor who is bound up with a sack over his head does not realise the person whom he is addressing is actually his captor.
- "Please! Please, be reasonable. You don't have to do this." - The kind doctor panics as Justine pulls the lever outside his cell, lowering a huge impaler toward him.
- "Argh! Why? I was just trying to help." - If Justine repeatedly pulls the lever, Dr. Fournier cries out as the impaler pierces right through his chest and kills him.
- "Well, done child." - The doctor congratulates Justine if she has saved him.
- "Open the door, and let us remove ourselves from this dungeon!"
- "Justine, I know it is you! I promise I'll get you help, if you just open the door!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.