Welcome to the Amnesia Wiki! This portal lists some of the pages you might like to use as you help out around the site.
To get in touch with the community – whether you're looking to discuss the Amnesia Wiki, the Amnesia series, games by Frictional Games in general, or wiki editing in general – the following links might get you where you want!
- – A place to ask any questions regarding the Wiki or the games, or to share fanworks or talk about your favourite mods!
- Recent changes – Shows what's currently going on on the wiki.
- Admins & moderators – Feel free to ask these people if there's anything you're wondering!
- Talk pages – These should be used to discuss changes or ask questions about articles.
- Comments – Less formal than a traditional talk page, the article page comment sections may be used to talk about the content of the page and the series overall, rather than just talking about things related to actual page structure and content.
- Leaderboard – Check out the achievements leaderboard, and try to contribute to the wiki as much as possible to and you may eventually snag their place on the leaderboard!
- – The Frictional Games Official Discord is a great place to hang out!
- – The Amnesia Reddit is a great place to talk about the game series.
Unfamiliar with how wiki editing works? No worries, the following links will guide you through the process!
- Rules – First and foremost, make sure you're familiar with the basic rules and policies of the wiki.
- Manual of Style – The Manual of Style is the basic style guideline for how all article pages on the Amnesia Wiki should ideally be structured. If you have any questions regarding best practices or rules when editing, refer to this document!
- Fandom University – This is a great resource if you need to familiarise yourself with FANDOM wikis and the MediaWiki software.
- Help – The Help pages will contain the answer to most of your questions regarding wiki editing!
- The Sandbox – The Sandbox can be used to practice editing risk-free, in a non-destructive environment. Go crazy!
Things to do