- "Help me." Pull the switch." Next to me." "Please." - A strained Agrippa begs Daniel to turn on the machine next to him to enable him to talk freely and conserve his life-force.
- "Thank you, you have my gratitude. My name is Agrippa. Who might you be? Daniel? Like the prophet thrown into the lion's den? *Laughter* Tell me – are you among the lions, Daniel? You want to stop Alexander? Oh, my... so Babylon shall fall, you say. *Laughter* You worry too much. Alexander is toothless without an orb. He has one? That's... that's not very promising at all. The Sanctum is basically impenetrable while guested by an orb. It could be breached by another, but Alexander broke his, I mean my orb, a long time ago. Really? Well, if you tell the truth, by all means. Seek out the pieces of the broken orb and mend away. I believe he uses them for torture now. They practically leak madness, which is quite useful I understand. There should be six of them. Look around the Choir and the Transept, you should be able to find them there." - After Daniel turns on the machine Agrippa thanks him and introduces himself. Both talk about how Daniel plans to take revenge on the Baron and how to reach him in the Inner Sanctum.
- "Daniel – I hate to bother you further, but... If you are really going after Alexander, would you consider...taking me with you? I know it sounds ridiculous – I mean look at me. But if you find anything concerning a man named Johann Weyer, would you please bring it to me? I believe he was working on a way to help me. A recipe for some sort of potion – a tonic to free me from this husk of mine." - Agrippa makes a request to Daniel to save his failing life.
- "So, the laboratory is locked. That is unfortunate. But it can wait. Find the orb pieces and the ingredients for Weyer's tonic. We'll have to deal with the laboratory door later." - Daniel reports to Agrippa the laboratory door is inaccessible.
- "What lever? Oh, that one. So many of Alexander’s things are breaking down. Look around, maybe the other room. There are machine parts hidden all over this place. You’ll find a way to fix it." - Agrippa and Daniel discuss how to open the double doors in the Nave.
- "You got the doors open? Good going. I knew you could do it." - Agrippa congratulates Daniel in opening the doors in the Nave.
- "Alexander is quite impressive in many ways. But he has grown impatient." - Agrippa may talk about Alexander at random.
- "Who, me? I am Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa. I was once quite important, you know. Baron Alexander has sustained my soul in this dead husk for years. Who knows how many... hundreds I presume. Why me? I'm the next best thing. Alexander really wanted none other than Johann Weyer. You never heard of Johann Weyer?! My God, boy! He is probably the greatest man in history and you don’t know him?! Or is it the world who has forgotten him? *Sigh* Weyer was my pupil – my pupil. Yes, I do take pride in that fact. Is it so wrong?"- Agrippa elaborates on why Alexander is keeping him alive and his pupil, Johann Weyer.
- "I found a Mithraeum once. One which had not been plundered. Do you know of Mithraism? I suppose it doesn't matter. It's an old faith - building temples out of caverns. The dark walls being the universe and inside are its followers... humans watching the sky slowly turn. But the followers do have one thing to allow them a real sense of connection to creation... the Orbs. Not many orbs are left. They sometimes consume themselves or break when used by an uninitiated. I was lucky. The Orb I found spared my life and returned to where I had found it. I know, because Alexander took it and brought it to Brennenburg." - Agrippa explains a little about the temple caverns, or "Mithraea" and the Orbs and how he came into contact with them.
- "Weyer was a brave man and dared to proceed where I did not. He unearthed a number of cavern temples and gathered a whole collection of Orbs. But unlike every other finder since the fall of the Mithraic faith, he was able to unshackle the horror you and I connect with the Orbs. He used them and was able to travel far and wide. Beyond the world itself." - Agrippa tells Daniel how Weyer excelled him in the dangerous study of the orbs and left the world behind without incurring the Shadow's wrath.
- "My pupil, Johann Weyer, said he had found a way to take me with him beyond the stars. But I was too afraid to come along. Silly really... and now all I can do is regret it. I always hoped Weyer would return and give me a second chance. But so does Alexander, that's why he keeps me here...as a hostage, hoping Weyer will reveal himself." - Agrippa mentions how Weyer wanted him to accompany him in journeying beyond the stars, but he declined out of fear, and now Alexander imprisons him hoping to ensnare Weyer.
- "Me, powerful? Not the way I had hoped for. I have done all that I can to escape this prison, but now I use all my strength merely to stay alive." - Agrippa laments on his current state, the shell of his former self.
- "Daniel, good to see you... Was there something else...?" "Ah, you again... How are things coming??" - Agrippa greets Daniel as he arrives in the Nave looking for the Orb pieces and Tonic ingredients.
- "You should hurry, Daniel. No time for sitting around." "You are a good boy, Daniel, and I appreciate your company, but I believe you have more important things to take care of." "Make haste. You are more than ready to make the tonic. Go on, you should find everything you need in the laboratory. What are you doing? Time is running short. Hurry, you'll find everything you need in the laboratory." - Agrippa urges Daniel to hurry if he idles in the Nave for too long, becoming frantic as the Shadow consumes it while closing in on Daniel.
- "I see you have found some orb pieces, but there should be more. Alexander would most likely keep them close to torture contraptions. Check the Choir and Transept for more." - Agrippa explaining there are more orb shards to be found.
- "You seem to have found all the orb pieces used in the Transept. Go to the Choir and find the rest." "Looks like you cleaned out the Choir. Head for the Transept and find the rest of the orb pieces." - Agrippa commenting on Daniel recovering all the Orb Shards in either the Transept or the Choir first, depending on which area he found them all first in.
- "Incredible – you found Weyer's recipe. Then there still might be a chance. Listen carefully. Alexander is working on opening a gate – a door to another world. It is where he wants to go. If you could put your anger aside, let him open the portal before you take your revenge. Let me pass the gate, Daniel. Please, find the ingredients and prepare the tonic Weyer describes. And do so before you assemble the orb. The barrier keeping you from the inner sanctum will only be breached for a short time. Unless everything is taken care of before you won’t be able to save me." - Daniel shows Weyer's recipe to Agrippa who begs Daniel to save his life first rather than avenge the fallen innocents or Daniel's fallen former-self.
- "I see you have all the orb pieces you need. I know I have no right to ask anything of you. But if you could find it in your heart to gather the ingredients for Weyer's tonic before attempting to mend the orb, there might still be a chance for you to save me. Please, my fate is in your hands." - When Daniel shows Agrippa he has found all six Orb pieces.
- "Daniel! I thought I had lost you. The castle trembled and I could hear the Chancel collapse... The laboratory might be accessible now." - Agrippa relieved that Daniel has escaped the Shadow for now.
- "You have everything. What are you waiting for? Head towards the Chancel and find a way into the laboratory. Inside, you should be able to produce the tonic Weyer talked about." - Agrippa urging Daniel to produce the tonic in the laboratory.
- "Don't get ahead of yourself. First we need the tonic." - If Daniel tries to saw off Agrippa's head before giving him the Tonic.
- "You did it. Thank goodness! Now, pay attention. First feed me the tonic and then use the saw to remove my head. As the tonic begins to work you will be able to cut off my head without taking my life. Then take my head and bring it with you as you enter the gate Alexander is opening in the Inner Sanctum." - Daniel presents the completed Tonic to Agrippa who instructs what to do next.
- "What do you mean? Why wouldn't you enter the gate? We can't argue now - you need to act." - Daniel is hesitant to go near the portal, Agrippa persuades him to continue as time is running out for both of them.
- "Quickly! Off with the head! And Daniel, whatever happens – get me through that gate." - After feeding the Tonic to Agrippa he instructs Daniel to saw off his head and send him through the portal before Alexander.
- "There he is. Do you see him, Weyer? He deserves so much more. Please, help him, I know you can. Don't worry, Daniel. It will be alright." - If Daniel chooses to save Agrippa, the Shadow consumes him for abusing the power of the orb. Daniel seems to awaken in some kind of 'limbo-state'. He only hears Agrippa's voice in the darkness, pleading with Weyer to save you from wherever this is. It appears Weyer agrees, and Agrippa informs you everything will be fine.
- Alexander: “Agrippa? I need you to stay awake. Can you feel the syringe?”
Agrippa: “No, I can’t feel anything. Alexander?”
Agrippa: “Soon, I won’t even be able to move, will I?”
Alexander: “Your life is safe.”
Agrippa: “I don’t doubt that - but will it be worth living?”
- Alexander putting Agrippas conciousness inside of a rotted husk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.