Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. The patches may introduce new features or content, optimizations, bug-fixes, etc. The player must download the latest patch before playing the game.
January 16, 2017 Edit
No official changelog released.
- Achievements added.
Version 1.02/03 - December 4, 2014 Edit
- Compatibility fixes for newer OS & Distributions.
- Fixed crashing on start due to some USB devices being plugged in.
- Improved gamepad support and fixed numerous small issues with gamepads.
- Fixed stuttering issues when playing sounds (need to remove main_settings.cfg from user documents to make game use new settings).
- Improved performance by optimizing animations.
- Fixed mouse movememnt in widescreen (in particular for wiiiiidescreen).
- Misc small text fixes in manuals and game.
- Added option to turn off adaptive vsync and colorgrading.
- Added value to specify the frame limit, found and edited in user documents/main_settings.cfg
- Bundled proper Visual C++ redist.
- A slew of misc fixes and tweaks to all levels.
Version 1.0.0 - September 10, 2013 Edit
- Game released
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.